The New to EI Forum is on the first Tuesday of the month from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (central). Join the zoom meeting and enter New2EI as the password.
It is common for questions to arise when starting your career in Early Intervention. EITP offers another level of support to help - the New to EI Forum!
On the first Tuesday of every month from 3-4 pm, new providers will have the opportunity to ask questions to the EI partners about our field and our work. The Illinois EI partners will be available to answer your questions and provide clarification, guidance and support as you familiarize yourself with the EI program beyond the Systems Overview.
There is no fee for this service, and no credit hours will be awarded. This is open to providers within their first 18 months in EI. No question is too small! We are here for you!
Visit our New to EI Forum FAQ to learn more about this event.
New early interventionists within the first 18 months on the job.
The objectives are as follows:
- Provide a space for new to EI personnel to get answers to questions about their new role in the EI system.
- Provide an avenue for resource sharing with new to EI personnel.
- Provide a space for new to EI personnel to feel grounded, connected in a large system, resources.
How do I join?
We encourage you to join the Zoom meeting 10-15 minutes prior to the start time to ensure you can get into the online meeting room and ensure the technology works for you. You may want to join from a quiet place that allows you to unmute yourself when appropriate.
See our EITP Webinars page to learn more about system requirements and how to participate.
What to expect?
- A representative from the following EI partners will be present to answer your questions:
- There will be introductions, a review of questions that have been submitted via the pre-survey, and an opportunity to discuss any additional questions.
- Each session will close with a review of additional resources to consider exploring and a brief survey to provide feedback on your experience.
How should I prepare?
- Complete the pre-survey prior to the session.
- Be ready to engage and interact with the partners as they listen to your questions and provide answers to their best ability.
- You can use the “chat” feature to submit your questions or depending on the group size, you may be able to use your microphone or video to talk directly to partners.
You may call in every month or intermittently, as it suits you.
- August 4, 2020
- September 1, 2020
- October 6, 2020
- November 3, 2020
- December 1, 2020
- January 5, 2021
- February 2, 2021
- March 2, 2021
- April 6, 2021
- May 4, 2021
- June 1, 2021
Key Resources and Tips