Lorne Mlotek, Head LEED Trainer at LeadingGreen is offering online webinars for LEED certification.
LEED Green Associate (GA) Training - Webinar and Online self-paced options:
Lorne will be offering live webinars that can be streamed on any of the following dates:
- October 1 2022 – 1:00PM – 5:30PM EST
- October 29 2022 – 1:00PM – 5:30PM EST
- November 12 2022 – 1:00PM – 5:30PM EDT
- December 1 2022 – 5:00PM – 9:30PM EDT
- December 17 2022 – 1:00PM – 5:30PM EDT
- January 21 2023 – 1:00PM – 5:30PM EDT - OR -
- On-demand recordings completed at your own pace
- LEED AP BD+C (Level 2) – On-Demand
The above options (1-7) are all identical.
Register for a live webinar or start today with our on-demand recorded workshop completed anytime at your own pace here - https://leadinggreen.com/online
This course is instructed by a USGBC Faculty member and is the most effective way to pass. The USGBC charges a $100 (reduced for students) fee for the actual exam which can now be taken online from home. Save money by reserving your spot today and make a positive difference in your career!
Cost: $200 - Students can use the coupon code ‘green’ for $50 off (Discounted course price $150)
Save your seat by registering here for our live or self-paced options - https://leadinggreen.com/online
Please contact the instructor Lorne directly with any questions at email@example.com and for those new to LEED, here is a short introduction to it - https://youtu.be/X9FUJpIW9bI