Oct 8, 2021 3:45 pm24 views
This year's conference will be held virtually and will allow students to:
1. Learn about the Department of Energy (DOE) complex and Argonne’s mission science research.
2. Explore Argonne’s campus and research facilities virtually.
3. Network with Argonne researchers and engineers across the many different STEM disciplines.
4. Learn about summer and year-round research opportunities for undergraduate students.
5. Connect with current and past interns.
6. Consider participation in a tandem event, Mini-Semester, to further prepare you for an internship at a national laboratory.