Jul 22, 2022 9:00 am185 views
As of this writing, several Honors Cores have seats remaining, including
- HON 121: Music as a Tool for Environmentalism and Change (CRN 27313)
- HON 122: Killing with Kindness: Humanitarianism and the Politics of "Doing Good" (CRN 45171)
- HON 125: Rwandan Genocide Reinterpreted and Revised in its Historical and Global Context (CRN 37884)
- HON 128: Musically Imagining America: ONCAM A Cultural History of Folk, Country, and Bluegrass Music (CRN 36639)
- HON 131: Mathematics through Time (CRN 34822)
- HON 133: Contemporary Evolution: Natural Selection (CRN 42169)
- HON 142: The Real Made Magical: Strategies of Speculative Fiction and Poetry (CRN 36683)
- HON 142: Realism, Satire, and Speculation: Reading Recent African American Cultural Production (CRN 43640)
Each of these classes may fulfill general education requirements. First-years and new transfers can register immediately; other students are welcome to request permission at https://forms.uofi.uic.edu/sec/435427861. Requests will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Visit https://uofi.app.box.com/v/Fa2022HONCourses for full descriptions of Core classes and HON 200, 201, and 301 courses that might also have availability. Don’t forget non-course activity options including internship/professional development, research, service, and course supplements: https://honors.uic.edu/academics/honors-activity-options.